Vacancy posted: Friday, 27 Jul 2012
They now seek to recruit an experienced General Practice Manager to join their established team reporting directly to the partnership.
The role will encompass audit of SME businesses and corporate tax computations as well as one off special assignments.
General Practice Manager Responsibilities
* Management of own portfolio of audit clients from planning to final completion
* Preparation of annual statutory accounts for SME businesses providing advice where necessary
* Preparation of income and corporation tax computations providing advice to clients as required.
* Completion of "one off" specialist assignments and assisting the partnership in business development by attending events and making presentations to prospective new clients.
General Practice Manager Requirements
* Qualified CA or ACCA
* Good all round general practice background gained working for a mid tier or small practice.
* Good IT skills knowledge of Sage Accounting Software advantageous
* Excellent interpersonal skills being the first point of contact with clients and the ability to build long lasting business relationships with clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious CA/ACCA looking to progress his/her career in general practice and has ambitions to become a partner in the short to medium term
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
Job Reference: 274918
Closing Date: 03-Aug-2012
About Randstad Financial and Professional.
Randstad Financial & Professional is a specialist recruitment firm for permanent, temporary, contract and interim professionals across: Accountancy & Finance jobs Legal jobs Change Management jobs Human Resources jobs Property & Facilities jobs Insurance jobs Marketing jobs Compliance jobs Operations & Middle Office jobs Risk jobs Investment Management jobs Secretarial & Office Support jobs We work with the world's greatest employers in the private and public sector and every day we handle thousands of career opportunities, from entry level positions to heads of department. At Randstad Financial & Professional we pride ourselves on being the ideal recruitment partner. We offer an honest and open service, coupled with the experience that over thirty years of professional services recruitment brings across a network of UK offices. We are also part of Randstad - the world's second largest recruitment and HR services group in the world - which ensures we can offer our clients and candidates enviable global access through a diverse portfolio of sister companies. Visit our website today for more information.