Vacancy posted: Monday, 30 Jul 2012
* Prepare monthly reporting packs for equipment, operating and overhead cost centres including forecast detail and variance analysis. This will include monthly, quarterly and annual analysis to address gross costs and recoveries.
* Familiarise with, and understand, commercial and operational issues to allow comprehensive report preparation.
* Monitor and evaluate daily expenditure and systems to ensure integrity of the ledgers and to determine trends.
* Liaise with cost centre managers and relevant members of their teams to plan, monitor and advise on financial performance.
* Critically evaluate and monitor the quality and flow of information from internal and or external service providers to ensure the correct, efficient and complete recording of financial records and forecasts, seeking advice where communication and data flow is incomplete or inaccurate.
* Record actual results in the financial systems and prepare forecasts using generally accepted accounting principles
* Assist in developing the annual financial plan
* Assist in preparation of cash flows in support of the Group's Treasury requirements for cash flow forecasting
* To prepare ad-hoc internal and group reports and other duties as required.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate having communicated confidently with non-financial managers and of being proficient with Excel. They will also have experience in a similar financially-based role.
If you need this criteria, please apply via this advert. If you have any questions, please contact Ryan Tait on 0131 524 9020 at Badenoch & Clark
www.badenochandclark.com - Let's find the career that connects with your life.Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.
Job Reference: 423865
Closing Date: 02-Aug-2012
About Badenoch and Clark
Badenoch & Clark, an MPS Group International company specialise in providing temporary, contract, interim and permanent recruitment solutions for Social Housing, Accountancy and Finance and Audit from our Edinburgh office. We recruit into the Public and Not for Profit Sectors, Commerce and Industry and Financial Services throughout Scotland. Established in 1980 we have grown into a network of 19 offices across the UK and Europe.