Vacancy posted: Monday, 30 Jul 2012
**** PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION UNLESS YOU CURRENTLY HOLD THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE EU/UK. OUR CLIENT IS NOT ABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP FOR THIS SPECIFIC POSITION AT THIS TIME ****
· Assist and Control the receipt, issue and storage of all spare parts, materials and equipment in the warehouse and yard.
· Maintain close control over warehouse data system and material movements.
· Ensure hazardous materials are moved safely.
· Make sure all shipments leaving the facility are in line with the Company and customer shipping procedures.
· Focal point for customers regarding material movements and material reports.
· Also focal point for customer and vendor logistics on organising transport in the most cost effective manner.
Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following)
· Coordinate the Loading and unloading of trucks and delivery vehicles.
· Customer and vendor contact for all material movements.
· Customer and vendor contact for all transport requirements.
· Organise transport in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
· Ensure all documentation, certification and associated paperwork is in compliance with the latest directives.
· Ensure AX system, client and the Company’s documentation and paperwork is updated on the system.
· Ensure goods In/Out Paperwork is controlled as per the Company’s procedures.
· Ensure vehicle loads are checked prior to departure for loose items, ensure loads are cargo strapped as per transportation procedure requirements and signed for.
· Carry out a Stock check of Consumables and Customer Property in the yard and warehouse.
· Ensure all materials in the yard and warehouse are correctly labelled.
· Liaise with customers and suppliers on the latest customer owned stock position as and when requested
· Liaise with the waste management provider to pick up any waste materials such as oil, chemicals or scrap metal
· Inform the warehouse & logistics manager when the allocated customer space has been exceeded
· Organise cycle counts and update reports high lighting any discrepancies.
· Ensure any Stock Movement is moved on to AX as soon as any item moved
· Ensure client inventory is accounted for per yard or warehouse location and monitor any movements, ensuring AX is fully updated
· Schedule Forklift/Crane Operations to meet all warehouse movement requirements
· Ensure good Housekeeping skills in both the office, yard and warehouse
· Ensure compliance of current QHSE policy and legislative requirements
Job Reference: VR/03384
About Thorpe Molloy Recruitment Ltd
Thorpe Molloy Recruitment provides professional resourcing services within the following specialisms: Executive Accountancy and Finance Business Development Commercial Contracts Human Resources IT Legal Office Personnel Marketing Professional Trades QHSE Supply Chain Candidates benefit from our strong, long term relationships formed across blue chip companies, international firms and local entrepreneurial businesses. In conjunction, our clients benefit from our rich talent pool of candidates, impartial advice and unrivalled local market knowledge. Recruiting across all market sectors we source permanent, temporary and part-time talent efficiently and effectively, from entry level vacancies through to director and board level appointments. Our aim is to deliver exceptional customer service to all our clients and candidates. To consistently achieve this we work to the Values which are at the heart of our organisation. Thorpe Molloy Recruitment is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation.