Vacancy posted: Monday, 30 Jul 2012
The main duties of this role include but are not limited too:
- Safe movement of materials from holding areas to refurbishment and warehouse.
- Safe and timely movement of work in progress and completed work in and around the site.
- Forklift driving.
- Steam cleaning of materials
- Housekeeping duties – inside and outside. Cleaning, painting, swarf removal, skip emptying, snow clearing.
- Driving duties using various vehicles as required, including7.5 tonne lorry, pick-up, van and pool cars.
- Loading and unloading raw materials and finished components
- Protection of semi-finished and finished components
to work offsite in support of mechanical fitters when required
- Handling/movement/storage of materials and products in the warehouse and material stock yard.
- Maintenance / upkeep of the warehouse and material stock yard area.
- Maintaining throughput of materials in the refurbishment area
- Preparation of materials/ products for dispatch.
- Auditing limited shelf life materials.
- Co-ordinating/arranging transport of products and materials.
The skills and experience needed are:
- Previous experience in similar role
- Driving License
- Forklift Certificate
Job Reference: PD78/284
Closing Date: 09-Aug-2012