Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 31 Jul 2012
You will be part of a team that works closely with business owners, employees and legal teams to undertake the complete end-to-end transition of the business into one that is completely or substantially owned by its employees. You will work in partnership with business owners to understand their business plans and strategy, shaping the financial and structural deal that meets the future ownership needs, working with legal teams on the structural matters and supporting employees through the substantial change to employee-ownership.
The successful candidate can expect to work with a variety of clients throughout Scotland. We offer an office base and also support remote working.
- Chartered Accountant with at least 5 years PQE, ideally working with a predominance of SME clients
- Project management skills, with the ability to adhere to strict deadlines
- Capacity to work under own direction with the minimum of supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to engage with employees at all levels
- Ability to facilitate meetings and present complex financial matters in an understandable format
- Flexible approach to business requirements and development of innovative solutions
- Capability to engage and empathise with clients, their objectives and business challenges.
- High level of PC literacy, especially Microsoft Office
Change management and business transformation experience would be a distinct advantage.
Closing Date: 16-Aug-2012
About Baxi Partnership
Baxi Partnership is an employee-owned business offering a unique range of services to organisations looking to implement long-term, alternative business ownership models. We have a 12 year track record, working with some of the best performing employee-owned businesses in the UK and acting as mentors to the UK Government’s Public Sector mutuals programme. We are now looking to expand our business. The successful candidate will work with us to drive this growth, delivering sustainable change for our clients as they look to move their businesses to employee ownership.