Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 31 Jul 2012
Brightwork are currently recruiting for an experienced Assistant Manager for our client based Greenock.
The ideal candidate will be "hands on" and have operational management of the store and will be responsible for delivering financial and commercial targets, driving sales, managing stock availability, people management and people development, as well as delivering great customer service to our customers.
- Proven retail management experience within a fast past retail environment.
- Responsible for multi million pound turnover store.
- Good knowledge of store profit and loss and how to drive sales accordingly.
- Ability to manage availability of stock.
- Ability to work and communicate with employees at all levels.
- Ability to manage, recruit and develop staff.
- Ability to motivate and drive staff to achieve targets.
- Commercially driven.
- Control staff costs against sales.
- Cash management experience.
- A real passion for retail, with a strong desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Must be happy with leading from the front and working in a hands-on way.
- Good IT skills.
This role would suit a strong Supervisor looking for their next move.
Brightwork offers the services of an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles
Please contact Jayne Fergus on 0141 272 8125 or alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.
Job Reference: JF/AM
Brightwork Ltd. offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.