Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 31 Jul 2012
The successful individual will have previous sales experience within the corporate Insurance, with strong relationship building skills and a sound technical Insurance knowledge.
They will also:
Supervise or carry out the arrangement of insurance for clients
Seek and build strong relationships at executive and operational levels and communicate the prospect's strategy across company resources including having a Full understanding of the individual's character styles and the corporate style
Seek feedback on the company's performance through ongoing prospect dialogue
Host prospect and insurer meetings in conjunction with specialist broker and service team
Agree and set renewal client service and rolling risk management strategy with the prospect
Deal with telephone enquiries promptly referring the query to the appropriate person when the enquiry falls outside own knowledge and experience
Gather intelligence for the purpose of obtaining new clients. To research such clients and approach them.
To follow up the approach and investigate their existing cover. Prepare and present a report which will satisfy their insurance needs. To advise other members of Staff of such information obtained as could be of potential use
Ensure that all communications with customers are accurately recorded as per the Firm's Procedures Manual
To maintain effective credit control in respect of allocated clients
Liaise with Claims Handlers when appropriate
* Knowledge and understanding of the company's main products and market conditions
* FSA rules and guidelines relating to commercial customers
* Knowledge and understanding of all company specific procedures
* Willingness to continue to develop knowledge of Underwriting and related issues through formal and informal learning, both internal to the firm, and externally.
* Prioritise and organise own workload to ensure that deadlines are met
* Liaise with colleagues when appropriate
* Develop and sustain relationships with both internal and external customers
* Ability to construct effective written communications, including letters and reports
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: mcmanudr028962
Closing Date: 03-Aug-2012
About Reed Insurance
Reed Insurance are the UK's leading Financial Services and General Insurance recruiter.