Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 1 Aug 2012
Fixed Term – 6 months (maternity cover)
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant based in our Stirling Office. As PA to the Director of Science and Strategy (S&S), and as part of the S&S Management Team, you will help support the delivery of business as usual objectives, as well as the delivery of work streams within SEPA’s ongoing change agenda for the Science and Strategy Directorate.
The main duties of this post include:
- Organisation, management and co-ordination of Director’s diary; travel and accommodation arrangements; preparation for Directorate and Management Team meetings and events; annual meeting schedule updates; AMT, Board and Committee papers to ensure consistency and accuracy; incoming correspondence - paper and electronic – prioritising, responding and preparing draft responses where relevant.
- To provide a full administrative service for all meetings relevant to the S&S Director. This will include minute taking, event and meeting management and substantial input to the preparation, co-ordination and communication of reports arising from these groups. Creation and management of budget spreadsheet in order to track budget spend
- To lead in preparing and distributing ongoing communications within the Directorate and using own initiative to respond to routine enquiries and to make decisions on them without support or prior Director approval.
- Support Agency Management Team – liaising with other Directors, the Chairman, Board Members and their close support and admin staff to help ensure effective and efficient communication and management.
- Provision of support to the directorate Management Team, helping to ensure S&S MT coherence, effective communication and effective management and actively participate in the workings of the team.
The main skills and qualifications required for this post are:
- Relevant degree level qualification (administration) or equivalent
- Highly proficient in MS office packages, i.e., Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- 5years Support to Senior Executive level
To apply, please click the “Apply” button.
Job Reference: SS350138
Closing Date: 10-Aug-2012