Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 1 Aug 2012
The Inside Sales Centre sells and supports our client's portfolio in the UK & Ireland through both through our channel partners and directly. Inside Sales has a turnover in excess of $600m per annum.
The role of the Telemarketing Consultant is pivotal to the revenue growth and strategic expansion of our business in key market segments. Their objective will be to contact commercial and enterprise organisations across a variety of sectors, establishing key IT decision maker contacts and influencers, to identify new business opportunities.
This role requires a professional approach and a high level of skill in selling and influencing senior contacts within an organisation.
The key areas are:
* Lead Generation - Drive awareness and interest proactively and as a follow up to marketing-led campaigns, generating potential opportunities from new and existing customers.
* Account Profiling - Analyse and map existing and new customers to identify key contacts, purchasing processes and decision makers within an organisation (often across multiple locations / subsidiaries) * Event Management - Identify potentially interested parties in strategic events to maximise delegate attendance. Follow up post-Event to determine delegate interest and identify sales opportunities * Data Enhancement - Maintain and build accurate and insightful customer records on CRM database, capturing key contacts within an organisation and updating customer install base and profile
PLEASE NOTE: A generous bonus package is attached to this role.
We are currently recruiting for candidates who are fluent in any of the following language:
Essential Experience & Skills:
* Tenacious, confident and self motivated individual
* Excellent communication skills
* Driven to achieve target and results
* IT literate Desirable Experience:
* Business to Business Sales experience
* Previous experience in dealing with senior business contacts
* Good understanding of the IT industry
Please Note: If you have not heard back within 2 weeks then your application has not been successful
Job Reference: GBR/216108
Closing Date: 15-Aug-2012