Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 1 Aug 2012
An opportunity exists for an Electrical Maintenance Technician for a busy engineering contractor to be based in a busy manufacturing site. Main responsibilities for the role include: trouble shooting on automated production lines and working on preventative maintenance.
- HNC or equivalent in Electrical Engineering desirable
- Time served electrician with post apprentice experience from a production environment
- Fault finding experience and familiarity with high volume automated production equipment
- Understanding of PLC control systems, Allan Bradley would be advantageous
- Prior experience of multi-skilled maintenance preferred
The position offered is on a temporary basis with a view to permanent for the right candidate. Applicants should be willing to work a three-shift system, rotating weekend standby cover and overtime when necessary.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organization that offers an excellent salary and benefits package.
To apply for this position please forward your CV to Karen Stewart via the 'apply now' link.
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency
Job Reference: GLA/KS/12385
Closing Date: 03-Aug-2012