Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 1 Aug 2012
Roevin Scaffolding, Insulation & Painting Team Leader Falkirk (Town) úcompetitive
SCAFFOLDING, INSULATION & PAINTING TEAM LEADER
On behalf of our client we are now recruiting a Scaffolding, Insulation & Painting Team Leader to be based in the Central Belt on a contract basis. Reporting into the Civils Manager the main purpose of this role is to lead a multi discipline team which ensures the delivery of cost effective multi discipline service for scaffolding, insulation and painting in support of various projects and TAR’s.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
· delivering a fully integrated and cost effective scaffolding, insulation and painting service to the site ensuring the individual work packages are completed in time and within budget
· overseeing and endorsing SIP estimates, ensuring a quality service
· driving the introduction and development of a standard approach using the new cost management system
· helping to identify, recruit and oversee experience personnel to carry out scoping, estimating, coordination and execution of scaffolding, insulation and painting for TAR’s and various projects
· assisting and advising in the pre-qualification and selection of subcontractors to optimise resources on site
· allocating work packages to individual contractors
In order to be considered for this role you will have extensive experience and knowledge of the services industry, covering multi discipline management and will have extensive experience of projects and TAR’s.
A competitive rate is on offer for the right candidate.
This vacancy is being advertised by Roevin Management Services Limited. The services advertised by Roevin Management Services Limited are those of an
Employment Business. Roevin Management Services Limited are an equal opportunities employer.
Job Reference: GM