Vacancy posted: Thursday, 2 Aug 2012
Customer Service Advisor
Salary –£12,000-12,500 depending upon experience
Location – Erskine
Hours –37.5 hours per week. Fully flexible rotational shift pattern over 4 or 5 days from 7, between 0800-2000 Monday to Friday, and 0900-1730 on Saturdays and Sunday.
Training – Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Start Date– 20th August 2012
Customer Service Advisers will handle a wide variety of inbound customer calls relating to the student loan application cycle. General queries may involve seeking further information and advice, seeking assistance with the website, updating information relating to their application, querying payments and requesting updates on their application.
Objectives of the role:
- To demonstrate a responsible and reliable approach to ensuring your daily attendance schedule is met
- To ensure all customer contacts are handled professionally, efficiently and effectively
- To ensure all customer complaints are recognised, recorded, acknowledged and resolved effectively
- To identify and promote additional products and services appropriate to customer needs
- To produce work of the highest quality by adhering to set processes and procedures
Customer Service - Demonstrates a clear personal commitment to meeting client and customer requirements and delivering a high quality service. Sensitive to the needs and concerns of customers and clients and is willing to focus effort on establishing their needs and attending to them.
Communication - Communicates information, thoughts and ideas clearly and concisely. Speaks clearly and fluently and listens attentively to others to ensure full understanding. Writes in a comprehensive manner, using style and language appropriate for the reader.
- excellent interpersonal skills
- an ability to question and listen to customer requirements
- an ability to demonstrate empathy in handling difficult customer queries in particular dealing with financial queries
- problem solving and conflict handling
- attention to detail
- analytical skills
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of satisfactory pre-employment checks:
- Criminal record check – completed via Disclosure Scotland showing any unspent convictions
- Credit check
- 2 employment references plus 1 character reference
Teleperformance UK offer a diverse range of contact centre solutions, consultancy and project work. Teleperformance operate on a global level with 250 centres across 49 countries. In the UK we have a combined workforce of nearly 7000 people operating from 14 locations across 3 regions, Scotland, England and Northern Ireland. As experts in the customer experience industry, we focus entirely on what we do best. We add value to our clients businesses by delivering solutions that meet their individual requirements. We do this through the effective recruitment and development of our people, and operate some of the most innovative people management practices in the industry. Winning a number of prestigious industry awards is testament to this. These include Employer of the Year at the Orange National Business Awards for the UK.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested you can apply with us by going to our website at www.teleperformanceukcareers.co.ukand applying for the vacancy you are interested in; or you can send us your CV to email@example.com; or finally you can give us a call on 0845 272 6666**.
**If you apply and the recruitment team try to contact you they will do from the number 0845 272 6666
AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY
Job Reference: SLC/ERSK