Vacancy posted: Thursday, 2 Aug 2012
Do you want to join an innovative and growing team?
Do you want to become an Instrumentalist?
JWF celebrate being in business for 50 years in 2012. To symbolise their 50 years of success and experience, JWF have rebranded themselves as JWF - The Instrumentalists, a name which reflects their expertise in process instrumentation and customer service.
We have a long standing partnership with several world class instrumentation manufacturers and we are renowned for providing high quality instrumentation solutions throughout the UK. Our sectors include Oil & Gas, Petrochemical + Chemical, Food & Beverage, Pulp & Paper, Energy & Environmental, Life Sciences, Metal & Minerals and Water & Waste.
This is a brand new role for JWF reporting to the Financial Controller and will focus on the overall business systems and processes which will help drive sales and operational efficiency.
The purpose and outcome of this role is as follows:
- To assist the company to focus and identify areas to increase our market share.
- To continually develop and implement improvements in efficiency throughout JWF’s business processes.
- To champion development initiatives to drive the business forward e.g.
- CRM system
- To support the integration of our systems to improve the efficiency of our sales and business processes. (Dynamics GP – Dynamics CRM – Sharepoint – IPADS)
- To create and update “How to use” documentation to ensure that all new and existing staff have the knowledge and awareness to utilise our systems and processes.
- Analysing and evaluating sales data in order to produce reports which can be utilised by the staff teams.
· Test new system functionality and ensure all users have the capability to implement any changes.
· Reviewing internal sales systems and providing recommendations to improving quote turnaround time, quote follow-up and sales conversion rate.
· General IT support and making recommendations to improve the infrastructure.
Ideally you will be of graduate calibre with a qualification in a related subject. You will need to have experience carrying out similar tasks related to systems and processes. You will be able to demonstrate the following key skills/knowledge areas:
• Dynamics CRM (sales management system)
• Dynamics GP (business control system)
• SQL server
• Awareness and use of (DMAIC): Design – Measure – Analyse – Improve – Control
• Experience of report design and maintenance
• Project management experience/awareness
• Change management knowledge
• Aptitude for coaching and supporting people
You will have a logical and analytical mind, excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to handle pressure. The ideal candidate should possess a strong aptitude for problem solving, be persistent and be able to challenge the ‘status quo’. A good sense of humour and down to earth attitude are also essential.
This will initially be on a 6 month contract basis however opportunities may be available at the end of this period for the position to be extended/permanent.