Vacancy posted: Thursday, 2 Aug 2012
An opportunity has arisen to join RESPONSE as a Project Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for a driven candidate to develop their career within our growing business.
The purpose of this role is to drive the implementation of operational and continuous improvement projects within RESPONSE. Working with multiple stakeholders this role will be critical to the delivery of operational initiatives and driving the culture of Continuous Improvement throughout our business.
- Define project scope and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Identify project risks and devise mitigation strategies
- Develop and deliver appropriate project documentation and presentations
- Coordinate progress within each business strand, ensuring that all issues escalating from project teams are handled and resolved
- Proactively manage changes in project scope via agreed change control process
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Ensure that a thorough review of the project takes place after delivery, to ensure that best practice ideas are exchanged, shared, and implemented, seeking continuous improvement within all future projects
- Support delivery of the Operational Excellence strategy
- Work with Relationship Managers to deliver projects that will increase client satisfaction
- Support the delivery of Continuous Improvement projects and strategy
- Be an integral part of the continuous improvement and wider project teams to support the implementation of new business opportunities and continuous improvement plans
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of Project Management
- Track record of building rewarding relationships with clients
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and work well under pressure
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- An excellent organiser with highly developed time management and presentation skills
- Previous experience of an outsourced contact centre environment
- Experience of process improvement and Tolerance Management
- PRINCE2 (Practitioner/Foundation)
- Proficient user of MS Project
If you feel you can demonstrate our values and contribute to our company vision, please click on the link below to submit your CV including salary expectations.
Job Reference: JT/PM
Founded in 1991, RESPONSE is one of Scotlands largest independant contact centres, with over 1100 employees. RESPONSE combines a strong 'can do' culture with substantial investment in people and best of breed technology. RESPONSE's strategy is to help leading companies optimise their customer contact strategies to deliver competitive advantage, greater revenue, profit and customer satisfaction.