Vacancy posted: Friday, 3 Aug 2012
Hours of Work - Monday to Friday 9 am – 5 pm
The Carrington Dean Group is one of the leading independent professional services companies providing advice and solutions to individuals and organisations in financial difficulty. The complete range of debt solutions is offered in-house. An exciting opportunity has arisen as Carrington Dean requires an experienced Creditor payment Assistant to join our Glasgow Office and offer support to the DAS Team.
The role includes:
- liaising with creditors regarding clients payments;
- updating creditor details when advised;
- re-issuing BACS payments;
- re-issuing cheque payments;
- reconciliation of daily banking;
- input of Direct Debit instruction;
- screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- dealing with incoming email, faxes and post;
- any other ad hoc duties;
This role requires you to have excellent communication skills and a friendly manner, as well as being polite, courteous and organised.
No Agencies please.
Email by pressing the “apply” button.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please submit your CV with a covering letter
Closing Date: 15-Aug-2012