Vacancy posted: Friday, 3 Aug 2012
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced administrator to join a well established business in the Dunfermline area on an ongoing temporary basis.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases
- Booking rooms and conference facilities
- Attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes
- Managing and maintaining budgets
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment supplies
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post
- Liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
- Knowledge of SAGE is preferable but not essential
The ideal candidate will be a good communicator and have previous experience in a busy demanding role.
To discuss this position in strictest confidence please contact Claire McFarlane on 01383 621000 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Maxwell Bruce operates as an Employment Agency in providing permanent or contract job-seeking services and as an Employment Business in providing temporary job-seeking services.
Job Reference: CM
About Maxwell Bruce
Maxwell Bruce are an ambitious specialist human resourcing company providing permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions within the UK and Internationally. Our core business platforms are: Business Support, Renewable Energy & Environment, Construction, Engineering & Supply Chain, Scientific and Industrial. We offer our clients and candidates the full range of specialist recruitment services across our divisions and our consultants are on hand to support and guide you through the process to match you to your perfect job.