Vacancy posted: Friday, 3 Aug 2012
Challenges Worldwide Finance and Admin Assistant Edinburgh £15,500 - £18,000 (dependent on experience)
We are looking for an experienced bookkeeper to oversee the day to day bookkeeping, production of management accounts and annual reports of our organisation, based in Edinburgh’s West End. The position will also involve providing logistical and administrative support to our team.
· Maintain Sales and Purchase ledger
· Raising invoices
· SAGE monthly bank reconciliation
· SAGE quarterly management reports
· Assistance with budget management
· Making payments
· VAT returns
· Process expenses and petty cash
· General financial filing and admin
· Liaise with external payroll and accountants
· Organise internal and external logistics for the organisation.
· Other administrative tasks related to the above.
The ideal candidate will be AAT qualified or qualified by significant relevant experience (3+ years), and have an excellent working knowledge of Sage 50 and Excel. They should also have the ability to work accurately, to deadline and under their own initiative. Good communication skills are also essential.
We would prefer someone to start at the beginning of September, please give an indication of your notice period in your application if currently employed.
Interviews to be held: 22nd – 24th August
Closing Date: 17-Aug-2012