Vacancy posted: Friday, 3 Aug 2012
Origin RPM Administrator (Sales & Projects) Hamilton £16-17,500 with Benefits
Origin RPM’s client is the recognised leading provider of pre-manufactured module-based buildings, and with over 50 years of business behind us we are proud of this reputation within the industry.
Due to an internal transfer, we now require an experienced administrator to be based at our Hamilton office providing full support to our sales projects and contracts.
- To provide an overall administrative service to Projects within the Sales department using software packages ,SAP, Outlook and Microsoft word, Excel, and usual standard MS “bundled” software
- To receive and process efficiently all incoming telephone, letters and other correspondence both incoming and outgoing in relation to all project works including order acknowledgements documentation and billing plans (invoicing)
- To extensively use SAP software to create customer account, contract details, set up and manage billing plans, raise purchase orders and raise delivery requisitions including other project related tasks.
- To produce Live Projects delivery and programme status reports updating on a weekly basis including other project reports as requested by both the Office Controller and Sales Manager
- Organise and facilitate Project and contract meetings per each order received ensuring minutes and actions agreed are noted and monitor progress of actions by individuals concerned.
- To ensure that the Project information status “Nobo” board is both accurate and maintained on a daily basis.
- To create both service folders for orders received for our installation teams and Operation and Maintenance manuals (O&M) for customers for each project completed
- To ensure that all Project and sales related filing systems are regularly kept in a tidy and up to date order.
- To offer full support to all Sales office activities when required.
- To follow, maintain and develop all Company systems and procedures.
- Assist with all internal auditing.
- Assist in the monitoring of the department account and deputise in the absence of the Sales Office Controller.
You will be very familiar with all MS software packages, and possess good planning and organisational skills with an emphasis on completing detailed work to agreed deadlines. Experience in the use of SAP will be advantageous.
We will provide a planned tailored induction course to enable you to be successful in this important role with our sales department team of 16 staff.
Benefits include a contributory pension scheme, 24 days + 8 public day’s holidays per year.
Interested? Think you can meet the challenges? Then apply now sending your CV and covering letter via the APPLY button below.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 21 days.
Job Reference: ORI2101
About Origin RPM
Origin RPM provide a new approach to Recruitment in Scotland. We provide a range of innovative and flexible services, which means you get the added-value you require from your recruitment process. Our expertise and systems are available to you on a project-by-project basis, which avoids the need to hire full-time recruitment staff. Origin RPM will plan, define, and manage your recruitment process, ensuring you get the right people, on time, and within your budget. You can choose from our range of services, using only those you need, and not paying for those you don't. Our customers come back to us time and time again, and recommend us to others - call us today to find out what we can do for your business.