Vacancy posted: Saturday, 4 Aug 2012
This leading city centre financial services company are looking to recruit a Customer Service Account Manager to maintain relationships with their customers both over the phone and face to face.
Key responsibilities of this role include
· Managing relations with all new customers to the organisation
· Maintaining face-to-face interaction with customers at a senior level
· Working with Customer Relations Managers to support the management of outputs and issues, escalated customer complaints and customer/stakeholder survey reports.
· Monitoring and driving daily / weekly / monthly metrics to ensure Service Level Agreements are met to improve customer awareness and satisfaction.
· Ensuring that all query resolution is completed within the agreed Service Level Agreements and the month end timetable and all ledgers are closed to the agreed timescales.
· Developing and implement the standard communication process
· Managing and deliver the Customer and Stakeholder Survey
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
· Customer relationship/account management experience preferably within the manufacturing industry
· Strong communication skills and customer focus
· Strong Excel skills
· Presentation Skills
· Experience in dealing with all levels in an organisation
· Ability to manage and prioritise own workload to strict deadlines
· Ability to work within a team environment
HOW TO APPLY
Please email an up to date CV to this posting.
Job Reference: UK663649