Vacancy posted: Monday, 6 Aug 2012
Our client a blue chip industry firm based in central Edinburgh currently have a vacancy for a Finance Assistant.
The role involves:
· Monitor invoice query file and held invoices
· Preparation of supplier reconciliations
· Posting overhead invoices
· Reviewing proposed matched invoices from other divisions
· Preparing/reviewing accounts analysis sheets
· Preparing monthly journals
· Preparing bank reconciliations
· Updating weekly purchase ledger cash flows
· Preparing intercompany purchase ledger reconciliations
· Preparation of Journal Entries
You should have excellent Excel and Word skills as well as some knowledge of accounting systems. A finance assistant background in the areas mentioned but also who may be thinking of studying for their accountancy qualification in the future. The ability to work independently and within a team and the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
If you are interested please send your c.v. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: 61258
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments