Vacancy posted: Monday, 6 Aug 2012
Accounts Assistant required for the Dunfermline office of this highly reputable mid-tier firm of Chartered Accountants.
The main duties of this role will be:
. Providing management account preparation to clients including practicable advice on the results.
. Preparation of VAT Returns including partial exemption calculations.
· Preparation of annual accounts for sole traders, partnerships and Ltd Companies.
· Developing and maintaining client relationships.
· Delivering information to Partners, managers and clients.
The requirements of this role will be:
· Three years accountancy experience within the practice industry.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
· IT Literate.
· Experience using accountancy software.
· Attention to detail.
· Ability to prioritise.
· Ability to self motivate and demonstrate self initiative.
· Ability to work under pressure.
Please contact Lee Burtenshaw on 01317188044 or email email@example.com
Job Reference: Req//198248
Closing Date: 09-Aug-2012