Vacancy posted: Monday, 6 Aug 2012
- 3 month fixed term contract - outskirts of Arbroath
- No holidays can be accommodated during this time
- Due to location, own transport is required
You must be flexible to work between 8am-6pm, 5 days out of 7 including one day over the weekend - this is non negotiable therefore only candidates committed to this working pattern will be considered.
You will have previous experience in an administration role from a fast paced and busy environment.
- Receiving and processing a high volume of orders.
- Checking stock availability and allocating stock.
- Liaising with the packhouse regarding order particulars.
- Arranging transport.
- Coordinating tray movement.
- Data entry.
- Ad hoc administration duties as required.
You will be confident working in a fast paced, pressurised environment and have excellent accuracy and attention to detail standards at all time. An effective communicator you will have professional customer care skills and have proven experience multitasking and organising a busy workload.
You must demonstrate an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and be quick to learn bespoke systems.
Job Reference: Req//209667
Closing Date: 13-Aug-2012