Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 7 Aug 2012
Roevin Principal Naval Architect Dunfermline úcompetitive plus benefits package
PRINCIPAL NAVAL ARCHITECT
On behalf of our client we are now looking to recruit a Principal Naval Architect to be based in the Central Belt on a permanent basis.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
· managing design work in appropriate engineering disciplines
· executing duties in accordance with company procedures for training, health & safety, personnel and quality
· acting as a design authority for engineering aspects of the business
· authorising design documentation as required
· managing design projects in accordance with company procedures
· providing professional engineering support to surface ships, commercial and equipment projects
· providing business development support across the business
· recruitment and management of staff at all levels
· managing design teams involved in the preparation of technical aspects of tenders
· managing the preparation of technical reviews in support of tender responses
· preparation of project and department plans and tracking
In order to be considered for this role you will be educated to degree level in a relevant discipline and will have experience within a similar role, preferably within the oil and gas industry.
This is a key role within the clients business and a competitive salary and package are on offer for the right candidate.
This vacancy is being advertised by Roevin Management Services Limited. The services advertised by Roevin Management Services Limited are those of an
Employment Business. Roevin Management Services Limited are an equal opportunities employer.
Job Reference: GM
Closing Date: 14-Aug-2012