Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 8 Aug 2012
My client is looking to recruit a Credit Control Specialist to join their established credit team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a high volume ledger and have previous working knowledge of a similar role.
- Volume cash collection as well as chasing overdue payments
- Ensure dealings with all customers are properly recorded.
- Allocating cash daily
- Liaising with internal departments to maximise cash collection and ensure queries are resolved promptly.
- Carry out reconciliations as required.
- Liaise with customers to resolve returned payment issues.
- Negotiate order repayment plans with customers and monitor payments.
- Review and maintain credit limits.
- To action all new account applications on an immediate basis
- Follow credit policy regarding legal action as appropriate.
- Produce monthly reporting for KPI’s
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Julie McAneney in the first instance.
Job Reference: UK668380:S1