Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 8 Aug 2012
This is not your typical "Digital Account Manager" role .... this is a career enhancing opportunity for an experienced Account Manager has become available to join Scotland's leading full service digital agency, working with the sort of cutting edge clients & brands most people can only dream about!
The main purpose of the role is to take responsibility for the delivery of a broad range of digital marketing campaigns and projects, the coordination and management of day-to-day account activity (internally and externally) and the provision of support to your Account Director in driving a client account plan and meeting agency profitability targets.
You must be confident, pro-active, persistent and trustworthy, with the ability to maintain a positive attitude while delivering projects in the best light possible, particularly when challenging times arise. You must be resilient in the face of internal and external demands and be diligent in seeking to create improvement for both your client the agency in terms of delivery and relationship.
- Maintain excellent knowledge of client industries and competitive environment
- Organise and track changing project requirements, source material and project inputs
- Maintain status of client jobs at all times
- Maintain knowledge of client delivery parameters and ensure clear and constant communication to production staff
- Deliver client quotes and tactical level proposals
- Gather, understand, consolidate, clarify and communicate client requirements in regard to most types of digital project and campaign activity
- Manage small through medium sized projects and digital marketing programmes
- Conduct campaign and project evaluations and produce client reports
- Produce tactical-level recommendations and solutions as a matter of course as well as strategic level guidance
Knowlege, skills & experience:
- Web analytics and metrics, knowledge & understanding
- General project and account management skills - min 2 years
- Agency production and financial processes
- Knowledge of both on and off line marketing processes
- Online media formats
- Social media concepts
- Current online media topics
- Client industry information
- Key digital and marketing trends
By joining this superior team, you'll be given access to all the nurture, training and support you will need in order to take your career forward. An opportunity not to be missed!
Salary purely dependent on skills & experience, range of £24,000 - £30,000 + excellent benefits and a great working environment.
FURTHER INFORMATION: This role is exclusive to the Gilchrist Recruitment Partnership. When applying, please submit your CV in a word format, stating your current salary and notice period
NOTE TO CANDIDATES: We cannot guarantee a reply to your application and will actively contact only those we wish to short list. This is made necessary by the volumes of response we receive. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
FOLLOW US: We post updates, vacancies, industry news and much more on a daily basis on Linked In; Twitter (@JillGilchrist1) and Facebook (GilchristRecruitment)
Job Reference: JG1208/FSD
About Gilchrist Recruitment Partnership
The Gilchrist Recruitment Partnership are a new breed of specialist recruitment consultancy specifically within the marketing, digital and creative sector throughout Scotland.