Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 7 Aug 2012
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to run this well-known and established fabric store to cover maternity leave. The successful candidate will be responsible for maximising sales and store profitability through motivating their team to deliver outstanding customer service. Our client is looking for a Store Manager that can make a difference and bring a leadership style that will inspire and bring the best out of the in-store team.
The ideal candidate should ideally:
- Have experience of managing/supervising a retail store or alternatively a background in, or passion for, fabrics/interiors/dressmaking.
- Possess strong leadership skills and have experience in motivating and influencing staff to deliver.
- Have an exceptional eye for maintaining merchandising and housekeeping standards.
- Have a track record of delivering excellent customer focus and service.
- Have a positive and flexible approach to work.
The successful Store Manager will work 37.5 hours per week over 5 days.
In return the successful candidate can expect an attractive salary package.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
This position is an initial contract to cover maternity.
Job Reference: RK004
About Gilchrist Recruitment Partnership
The Gilchrist Recruitment Partnership are a new breed of specialist recruitment consultancy specifically within the marketing, digital and creative sector throughout Scotland.