Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 7 Aug 2012
As one of Scotland's most forward looking organisation's in the space in which they operate, our client extends strong local and regional partnerships with national and international links. The organisation delivers high value services to stakeholders in Scotland, London, Oman and China and continues to grow from strength to strength and has a strong ambition to build on its profile and reputation.
The main purpose of the role is:
To work with the Head of Development and Alumni Relations as a member of the Development Senior Management leading the implementation of Development Services, influencing strategy in Fundraising, Alumni Relations & Stewardship. Manage the Development Services team in delivering an exceptional range of functions which facilitate success in fundraising and communications. In addition identify fundraising prospects through on-line and published sources, external relationships and the alumni community.
· Developing and implementing the Development services linked to the priorities of the organisation.
· To manage the research function, improving the quality and quantity of information held on the central Customer relationship management database.
· To assist the Head of Development build a case for support, with a portfolio of priority needs and projects for fundraising.
· To manage the Development Services Budget in support of agreed activities.
· To support the annual giving programme and staff by building structures, systems and strategies to maximise giving over a period of time.
· Manage a pool of fundraising prospects through cultivation and solicitation processes, liaising with internal stakeholders as required.
· At least five years working in a similar/fast-paced environment.
· Strong project management skills.
· Knowledge of relational databases.
· Business development experience from public or private sectors
· Excellent presentation and communication skills
www.badenochandclark.com - Let's find the career that connects with your life.Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.
Job Reference: 423956
Closing Date: 14-Aug-2012
About Badenoch and Clark
Badenoch & Clark, an MPS Group International company specialise in providing temporary, contract, interim and permanent recruitment solutions for Social Housing, Accountancy and Finance and Audit from our Edinburgh office. We recruit into the Public and Not for Profit Sectors, Commerce and Industry and Financial Services throughout Scotland. Established in 1980 we have grown into a network of 19 offices across the UK and Europe.