Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 7 Aug 2012
Experienced QA/QC Engineer required for subsea projects.
This position requires an experienced QA/QC Engineer to provide support, assistance and advise to the business, subsea projects associated activities on risk management, safety, health and environmental matters.
Main responsibilities will include:
• QA / QC focal point for all projects
• Establish, develop and maintain Project specific quality plans and Inspection & Test Plans where necessary
• Monitor inspection and verification of equipment (including documentation) where required
• Conduct site visits and develop and maintain supplier relationships
• Co-ordinate and maintain Supplier / Subcontractor Audit Schedule
• Internal Auditor
• Carry out internal and 3rd party vessel assurance audits
• Raise Non-Conformance Reports and Process Improvement Notes
• Lead in Non Conformance root cause analysis investigation and dissemination of lessons learned
• Assist department in identifying corrective and preventative actions when looking at continual improvements
• Monitor and maintain ongoing QA performance data and analysis
• Provision of monthly QA performance data and analysis for executive and board reporting requirements
To be successful you are required to have experience in Quality Management. A past history of Vessel Assurance Management is preferred and you will be experienced in conducting as an Internal, Series and Lead Auditor.
An Engineering qualification; background or working towards an Engineering Degree would be an advantage
Salary will be £35,000 - £48,000 plus 15% bonus and £425 monthly car allowance. Willing to consider an experienced individual on a contract basis.
To take advantage of this excellent opportunity and advance your career with this major player in the field please call Dawn Robertson on 01224 620440 or email your CV as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: UK669590:S1
About Hudson Aberdeen
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.