Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 7 Aug 2012
Optical Express is one of the world’s leading providers of selected healthcare services including optometry services, refractive ophthalmic surgery and dental care. The organisation also provides cosmetic surgery procedures in our state of the art Bridgewater Hospital in Manchester. The group currently operates in the UK, Ireland, Croatia, France, Germany, and the Netherlands.
We are seeking a candidate educated to degree level to enhance our SEO rankings through optimisation of web site content and link-building activities through seeding of well-written and targeted content. This will involve working with our internal team and external partners to deliver compelling content on a weekly schedule. You will also be involved in all aspects of SEO and Social Media Activities in relation to content and develop and manage relationships with blogger networks, opinion formers and relevant sites.
The role will be based at our new Global Headquarters in Glasgow City Centre, reporting to the Online Director.
Strong all round digital marketing experience is essential, with sound knowledge of content management, project management and robust audit and analytical approach.
- First class copywriting, editing and proofreading skills
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Articulate, mature and with an excellent eye for detail.
- Passionate about SEO and social media, with an understanding of link building
- Ability to create unique and engaging on-brand content for a variety of channels including website content, articles, blog posts, press releases, advertorials, etc
- Ability to work pro-actively to find engaging stories and content across all areas of the business
- Degree-level educated
- Strong digital marketing experience essential
Additional languages, while not essential would be beneficial.
Job Reference: 12-3048
Closing Date: 01-Sep-2012