Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 7 Aug 2012
This role will give you the opportunity to be involved with the following:
• Analysing credit portfolio and risk trends
• Identifying future risks and opportunities; providing recommendations to the business and where appropriate attend the Retail Credit Risk Committee to propose policy changes to address these trends
• Acting as a key point of contact with the wider business contacts within Products, Marketing, e-commerce, etc, for consultation and communication of potential changes to risk policy
• Leading relationships with the personal loan credit risk team to ensure that they implement policy and provide the necessary assistance/resource to ensure leading edge credit risk techniques are adopted
• Providing advice and add value to business projects requiring Risk Management input
• Calculating monthly bad debt charge and forecasting bad debt charges
• Carrying out stakeholder management
• A background in Credit Risk Management is a prerequisite is essential
• A strong knowledge of Retail Lending products is also essential
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail are essential
• Strong knowledge in MS Excel i.e lookups and pivot tables
• Knowledge of SAS and/or SQL experience is essential
• Modelling experience would be an advantage.
• You will be well organised and able to prioritise workload in line with tight reporting deadlines
• Educated to degree level ideally
• Strong ability to interpret management information providing insight on trends
• An excellent communicator, with ability to develop and manage relationships
• Well organised and able to prioritise and manage workload in line with tight reporting deadlines.
Should this role be of interest please apply by attaching your CV. Alternatively please contact James Bakewell on 0131 226 3686 or email@example.com for more information.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: 5177152
Closing Date: 10-Aug-2012