Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 7 Aug 2012
Contact Centre Team Leader x 2 Saltcoats Up to £25,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits including non-contributory pension, free parking
An opportunity has arisen with this expanding Contact Centre based firm for two experienced Team Leaders to lead, motivate and develop a team of Contact Centre Agents in order to achieve a range of performance objectives and targets, whilst ensuring an excellent customer experience.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Actively contributing to the daily running of the department, driving staff performance, providing coaching and regular feedback to ensure your team members meet and exceed performance targets, exceeding client expectations while adhering to compliance legislation and guidelines
- Using Company Policies to manage team members’ attendance and timekeeping, ensuring contractual obligations are being followed.
- Conducting formal monthly and annual performance reviews, ad-hoc management and disciplinary hearings in accordance with company procedure
- Recording information on team and individual key performance indicators, being accountable for the preparation and distribution of reports to appropriate designates.
- Utilising management information effectively to manage performance to ensure delivery of team, department and business objectives.
- Adopting a hands-on approach and accepting accountability for getting things done
- Minimising potential complaints by providing excellent customer service at all times, taking ownership of queries and disputes by following correct actions and ensuring a positive outcome.
- Working effectively as part of the management team, remaining approachable whilst recognising and respecting the contributions from others to the business.
- Building excellent relationships with colleagues across the company
Who We’re Looking For
To be considered for this role you will need
- A minimum of 18 month’s experience as a Contact Centre Team Leader
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- A strong understanding of secured loans (preferable, although not essential)
- Previous experience of managing underperformance
- An ability to build effective relationships with stakeholder management experience
- To be able to adapt within a fast paced environment
- To be able to work a rotational shift pattern between 8 am and 9 pm with 1 in 4 Saturdays and 1 in 8 Sundays
HOW TO APPLY
Please email an up to date CV to this posting or call Emma on 0141 240 2410 for further information. Please be aware successful candidates will be subject to a credit check, criminal records check and 5 year employment reference checks.
Job Reference: UK669366