Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 8 Aug 2012
Allstaff Glasgow requires an administrator for an ongoing temporary position with our client in Clydebank. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a large organisation. You must be available for an immediate start. You will have excellent IT skills and a polite telephone manner.
- Scanning documents and attaching to files
- Updating files with relevant information and attaching documents
- Updating systems and producing reports
- Maintaining records
- Manual and electronic filing
- Liaising with different departments and keeping all areas updated
- All other administration duties as required
Hours of work are 9am – 5pm
To apply for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in Allstaff, however due to the high level of response, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Job Reference: DN 3279
ALLSTAFF OFFERS THE SERVICES OF AN EMPLOYMENT AGENCY FOR PERMANENT WORK AND AN EMPLOYMENT BUSINESS FOR TEMPORARY WORK.