Vacancy posted: Thursday, 9 Aug 2012
Industrious Ltd Warehouse Operatives Dunfermline £6.10 - 6.49 After 12* Weeks
Exciting Warehouse Opportunities in Dunfermline!
Full Time Warehouse Operatives and Picker/Packers are urgently required for a temporary contract in the Dunfermline area. Applicants must be aged 18 or over. The employer has an exception under the Equality act 2010.
Candidates must be fully flexible and able to work an 8 hour shift between 7am and 11pm on a rota, ( Rota patterns can and will change) 40 hours per week, 5 days over 7.
Shift times can commence early in the morning and other shifts end late at night so it is essential that you have transport or access to transport in order to fulfil the shifts.
During our busy Months there will be lots of overtime available which is paid at an overtime premium rate!! AND they also reward those who meet their productivity targets with bonus's.
Main duties will include picking, packing and dispatching customer orders. No previous experience is required as full training will be given.
This is a temporary ongoing vacancy which is being advertised by Industrious Ltd.
The assessment process involves Disclosure Scotland checks as well as Drug and Alcohol screening.
Should you feel this role is suitable and of interest, please apply today and we will contact you immediately for a pre screen and booking into our assessment centres.
To Summarise what is on offer:
- Full time & Part time work available.
- More than minimum Wage - increasing after 12 Consecutive Weeks qualifying period*
- Overtime at premium rate
- Bonus's for hitting targets
- Subsidised canteen
- Training and ongoing support from your Agency
- Working for a well known business - can only look great on your CV!
- Working for an Agency that values you!
Intersted in becoming part of our temporary team then apply now!!
* for full details of what qualifies as 12 Weeks continuous service please ask for details.
Job Reference: AmaDOp