Vacancy posted: Thursday, 9 Aug 2012
You shall be responsible for handling all invoices queries, liaising with business areas and suppliers, continuing our client's well respected reputation.
* Accurate coding and entry of purchase invoices
* Distribution of invoices for approval
* Ensure all invoices are approved and monitor unapproved invoices for payments to suppliers
* Take ownership of the monthly payment run process
* Ensure accurate posting and allocation of all supplier payments to purchase ledger
* Distribution of remittance advices to suppliers
* Monthly supplier statement reconciliation
To apply for this role you must have:
* Proven, recent experience in a purchase ledger role
* Prior use of Sage preferred or a similar accountancy package
* An excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages Word, Excel and Outlook
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* A good eye for detail
* Good organisational skills
Interested? Does your experience meets our client's criteria? If yes, please apply by submitting your CV.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Job Reference: AB/PLC/B
Closing Date: 16-Aug-2012
About Office Angels
Office Angels is the UK’s leading secretarial and office support recruitment consultancy. We recruit for all Office Support roles from Administration & Customer Service to Telesales & Secretarial positions. If you are looking for a new position please send your current CV to email@example.com now! Branches of Office Angels in Scotland: Aberdeen 01224 657600, Dundee 01382 315550, Edinburgh 0131 226 6112 , Glasgow 0141 226 4041, Livingston 01506 832250, Stirling 01786 849029.