Vacancy posted: Saturday, 11 Aug 2012
**** PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION UNLESS YOU CURRENTLY HOLD THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE EU/UK. OUR CLIENT IS NOT ABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP FOR THIS SPECIFIC POSITION AT THIS TIME ****
· To carry out repairs and recalibrations of customer and company owned equipment in accordance with procedures and defined requirements in order to ensure customer satisfaction with end product.
Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following)
· In house repair, maintenance and calibration of mechanical, hydraulic and hydrostatic testing equipment within the company hire fleet.
· In house and onsite repair of customer owned equipment.
· Carry out all works in accordance with defined Quality & Health and Safety Requirements.
· Liaise with clients and suppliers as required in order to satisfactorily complete each job.
· Assist colleagues in maintaining a tidy and safe working environment.
· Work together with colleagues to maintain an organised and efficient branch.
· Provide technical support to Team Leader, using initiative and experience to identify solutions to technical issues which may arise.
· Such duties as may be deemed necessary for the continued operation of the company.
· Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment.
· Apply the Company, and where appropriate Client Companys, Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policy and Safety Management Systems.
· Promote a culture of continuous improvement, and lead by example to ensure company goals are achieved and exceeded.
· Current full driving licence
· Forklift License preferred but not essential
Job Reference: VR/03376
About Thorpe Molloy Recruitment Ltd
Thorpe Molloy Recruitment provides professional resourcing services within the following specialisms: Executive Accountancy and Finance Business Development Commercial Contracts Human Resources IT Legal Office Personnel Marketing Professional Trades QHSE Supply Chain Candidates benefit from our strong, long term relationships formed across blue chip companies, international firms and local entrepreneurial businesses. In conjunction, our clients benefit from our rich talent pool of candidates, impartial advice and unrivalled local market knowledge. Recruiting across all market sectors we source permanent, temporary and part-time talent efficiently and effectively, from entry level vacancies through to director and board level appointments. Our aim is to deliver exceptional customer service to all our clients and candidates. To consistently achieve this we work to the Values which are at the heart of our organisation. Thorpe Molloy Recruitment is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation.