Vacancy posted: Friday, 10 Aug 2012
£55,000 - £65,000 plus benefits
Our financial services client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced accountant to join their Projects and Change Team for a one year fixed term contract, starting asap.
The successful role holder will manage a diverse portfolio of change activity from end to end, from budgeting to closure.
The role will also looking at improving the control environment within the team.
The individual will deal with a number of stakeholders across the business, including finance, the Projects Office, Group Finance and the Delivery Community. You will represent the finance side of Change at meetings and committees.
- You will be a qualified accountant
- You will have worked in a financial project and change environment previously
- You will have worked on high value projects
- You will ideally have worked with SAP and Oracle databases
- You will be an excellent communicator able to deal with a large amount of stakeholders
Job Reference: GMS101747
Closing Date: 17-Aug-2012