Vacancy posted: Friday, 10 Aug 2012
Anderson Knight are working with a successful company who have had a consistent growth in results and personnel and are looking to recruit a further Accountant for their office based in Livingston.
- Managing, motivating and developing 2 purchase ledger clerks
- Ensuring month end and year end reporting deadlines are met.
- Preparation of monthly financial statements and KPIs.
- Ad hoc projects and management reporting.
- Annual budget preparation, review & action improvements with operational managers.
- Monitoring and reporting product profit margins with labour and material variance analysis.
- Establishing and monitoring overhead recovery process.
- Management and reporting of foreign currency exposure.
- Assisting the Managing Director with supplier contract negotiations and pricing policy.
The successful candidate must be actively studying ACCA/CIMA, those who are not studying will not be considered for this post. Experience in a fast moving commercial environment with an emphasis on standard costing, ERP and modern financial process improvement techniques.
You will possess strong financial and management accounting fundamentals, business systems and process experience, monthly management reporting experience and strong analytical skills.
To apply for this new opportunity please contact Stephanie McAllister on 0141 222 5783 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: SM/AK/6914401
Closing Date: 17-Aug-2012
About Anderson Knight
Anderson Knight is a leading Recruitment Company and operates as an equal opportunites employer.