Vacancy posted: Friday, 10 Aug 2012
Data Warehouse Busines Analyst
My clients is looking for a Data Warehouse Business Analyst for a temporary role based in Edinburgh, paying upto £525 per day. 6 month period
Data Business Analysts within the Initiation team of the Risk Data Systems (RDS) function within Credit Risk. Risk Data Systems is a business side centralised data function supporting the division's information needs.
The team's role is to work with the frontline business units and IT to deliver change across these data assets specifically the divisional Risk data warehouses supporting regulatory reporting and internal data analysis. This role involves quality assurance of the requirements and design and where necessary facilitation of the capture and definition of requirements.
• Review and approval of requirements documentation.
• Review and approval of logical design documentation.
• Capture and documentation of requirements.
• Sharepoint site maintenance and development
• Liaison with RDS test
• Liaison with report development teams.
• Meta data definition and capture
• Data profiling and analysis.
Who we're looking for
• Have demonstrated ability to prioritise heavy workloads and timeframes
• Strong documentation and written communication skills.
• Ability to communicate information clearly and effectively.
• Good SQL skills, and/or SAS/Business Objects
• Previous experience as a business analyst.
• Previous data warehouse project experience.
• Sharepoint development experience
About our client
My client is a leading financial services organisation based in Edinburgh City Centre.
What's on offer
6 month temporary role, based in Edinburgh City Centre, paying £450 - £525 per day.
Michael Page Contact
For further info, apply or phone on 0131-243 2900. Job Ref: 13254127
Your application will be sent to Brooke Haldane.
Job Reference: MPSJ13254127