Vacancy posted: Friday, 10 Aug 2012
We are currently recruiting for several Relationship Managers to join the Business Banking function within this City Centre based organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful team, pro-actively managing a portfolio of small business customers whilst delivering a fantastic customer experience.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Account managing a portfolio of corporate customers, identifying products that match. their needs and driving product sales.
- Building and maintaining effective relationships.
- Prioritising your workload in a fast paced environment.
- Exceeding targets on a daily basis.
- Managing overdraft renewals and notifying your clients of any credit issues.
- Ensuring all paperwork is processed correctly and adhering to the compliance framework.
- Proactively analysing MI to identify commercial opportunities or doubtful debt provision.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Significant experience of working within a Business Banking environment.
- To be able to demonstrate a history of building strong working relationships, internally and externally.
- Experience of working in a fast paced, target driven, regulated environment.
- An ability to manage conflicting priorities and deadlines whilst exceeding customer expectations.
- Experience of on-boarding new business customers.
- An in-depth understanding of compliance and risk as it relates to this role.
Job Reference: UK669369:S1