Vacancy posted: Friday, 10 Aug 2012
My client is looking to recruit a Group Payroll Administration to operate from its Glasgow based premises.
About the company
My client is a leading technology provider with premises in Glasgow
- Co-ordinate with each facility re a cut-off date for payroll information.
- Complete the data entry for each business unit in a timely manner.
- ensure Pension details are correct and updated as and when required.
- Liaise with the Payroll provider for each monthly payroll.
- Be the point of contact for any employee enquiries relating to the payroll.
- Review monthly payroll reports.
- Reconciliation of payroll accounting
- Collect data for P11D
- Submit company P11d's data when required
- Liaise with the HR's department re new starters/leavers/employee details changes/salary changes
- Assisting with the preparation of management accounts.
- Analysis and reporting
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a candidate with a previous working knowledge in a similar position, who is comfortable with payroll responsibilities
What's on offer
My client is willing to offer up to £24,000for the successful Group Payroll Administrator.
Job Reference: MPSJ 13254855
About Page Personnel Finance Glasgow
Page Personnel Finance is a Leading UK Financial Recruitment Consultancy. We are a specialist division of Michael Page International Plc. Ask about our Refer A Friend scheme - Win a free I-pod or a Magnum of Champagne.