Vacancy posted: Friday, 10 Aug 2012
The aim of the role will be to maximise the room, group, conference and events revenue for the hotel through pro-active selling and commercial management techniques. The candidate will also be required to coordinate and manage C&E office and reservation teams.
The key responsibilities of this role are;
- Supervising the day to day performance of the Groups, Conference & Events Sales office and the on-property Reservation Team
- Managing the active conversion of customer enquiries into confirmed sales
- Developing future and repeat business contributing to the profitability of the hotel
- Delivering brand standards of outstanding customer services
- Ensuring effective information-gathering and analysis is conducted in order to identify and maximise on all possible opportunities and minimise any risk
- Interacting with other departments and functions to ensure the hotel exceeds customers', owners' and shareholders' expectations
The ideal candidate will be:
- Flexible with regards to occasional travel within the UK and rarely to international destinations.
- Business Focused to drive the business forward by managing and implementing appropriate business processes
- Experienced in People Management
Previous experience within Hotel Management is desirable
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: 10082012
Closing Date: 13-Aug-2012