Vacancy posted: Friday, 10 Aug 2012
My Client is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Supervisor to manage a team of accounts payable administrators at their Head Office in Glasgow.
· Supervise a team of 6 Accounts Payable Administrators
· Ensure monthly targets are achieved and deadlines are met in accordance with the AP reporting timetable.
· Liaise directly with suppliers and resolve any outstanding queries
· Ensure an efficient closedown at month end
· Review aged creditors for all ledgers and reconciliations prepared by the team.
· Prepare monthly supplier payment cash flow forecasts
· Previous transactional supervisory experience is essential
· In dept knowledge of AP Processes is essential
· Previous experience working in a high volume fast paced environment is essential
· Ability to demonstrate accuracy, organise priorities and work to tight deadlines
· Advanced Excel Skills - ability to produce pivot tables and v-look ups
· Proven analytical skills and strong attention to detail
If you are interested in this role, please contact James Ashley on 0141 566 8618. Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: JAAP1
Closing Date: 20-Aug-2012
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments