Vacancy posted: Friday, 10 Aug 2012
Networkers International is working with a growing business in central Glasgow that are actively looking to add to 2 members to there already very successful sales team.
Reporting to the Sales Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure individual KPI targets are achieved.
- Creating and following up new business opportunities, arranging meetings and presentations
- Establishing and maintaining working relationships with new and existing client
- Using a consultative sales approach establish customer requirements and recommend company products to suit
- Communicating all new and existing products to all clients
- Complete weekly planner
- Provide Sales Director with feedback on accounts.
- Responsible for your own lead generation and appointment setting, the company will also provide leads for your area.
- Respond to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner
- Build a good working relationship up with office colleagues who provide sales support
Do you feel that from reading the job description and bullet points that you would succeed in the role?
Do you think you would be a successful addition to the company’s Sales team?
If so, interested candidates should apply today as the company are keen to interview over the next week. The roles will pay between £18,000 and £26,000 with a competitive bonus package depending on your experience in Sales.
To find out more, send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Job Reference: BDM/SE
Closing Date: 12-Aug-2012