Vacancy posted: Monday, 13 Aug 2012
Our client a dedicated and highly professional team of experienced Business Analysts and software specialists based in Aberdeen are looking to recruit a Programmer / Analyst to join their busy close knit team.
Candidates must have the following programming skills to the specified level:
- Extensive .NET Development in C# and VB is essential
- Experience with C# with .NET 3.5 or 4
- Experience with WinForms essential, WPF and ASP. NET highly desirable
- Experience with Microsoft T-SQL for SQL Server versions 2000 to 2008 R2 essential
- Familiar with version control including CVS and SVN
- Familiar with XML, particularly XPath, familiarity with XSL / XSLT beneficial
- HTML and CSS are beneficial but not essential
The ideal candidate will have project management knowledge and skills and will need to enjoy problem solving and have great analytical ability.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Start date: ASAP
This is an extremely exciting role for the right individual so to avoid missing this opportunity apply now!!
Job Reference: J007503
About Genesis Personnel
Genesis Personnel is a leading, professional recruitment and employment agency, based in the North-east of Scotland. From our offices in Aberdeen and Peterhead, we support an international client base, providing permanent, temporary and contract personnel to: Maritime industry Oil and gas industry Local government Commercial and industrial companies Our highly trained and experienced staff continually meet our clients' needs, always going that extra mile to ensure positions are filled quickly and professionally.