Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 15 Aug 2012
Hudson’s client, a true market leader, are now looking to recruit a Credit Controller on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will join a busy credit management department and work closely alongside the finance department. Applications are invited from candidates with a minimum of 1 years credit control/ collections experience, preferably in a B2B environment. Membership of ICM or currently studying towards membership is desirable but not essential. A high degree of computer literacy and spreadsheet skills will be essential.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing a portfolio of key customers
- Maximising cash collections and minimising bad debt exposure
- Providing assistance in resolving customer disputes
- Monitoring bad debt provision
- Negotiating and managing adherence to customer contractual payment terms
- Ensuring accurate payment dates
- Prompt escalation of accounts for referral to debt collection agencies
Please apply by sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference UK667120. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ian Macintyre on 0131 555 9823.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Job Reference: UK667120