Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 14 Aug 2012
PLEASE NOTE - A generous bonus package is attached to this role
The role will focus on customer relationship management and in identifying proactively the customers potential needs an proposing upgrades and transitions paths for technology development.
They must understand the customer's key drivers and use this knowledge to ensure that sales are relevant to the customer.
The role has a key responsibility to pro actively promote our client's products and to develop business where our client is not seen as the preferred vendor to help to enhance the business opportunity.
The role will develop solutions through engagement with other areas of the business and channel partners.
The role will also involve Outbound cold calling.
SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
* High level sales skills within a business to business sales remit.
* Business knowledge.
* Have a proven track record in working towards competitive targets.
* Have a strong focus on delivering a high level of service to the customer.
* Be exceptional in building customer relationships and engagement on all levels within business. Identifying new purchase points within an organisation.
* Willingness to learn about the Products
* IT technical knowledge is required although not required to be technical.
* Knowledge and experience of working within a structured sales cycle.
* Pre and post sales customer needs management experience - ability to escalate to appropriate sources to resolve queries or concerns of the customer.
* Experience of working with a Database system.
* Work well within a team.
* Articulate and confident communication style.
* Successful within sales roles in the past.
PLEASE NOTE If you do not receive a response within 2 weeks, your application has be unsuccessful on this occassion.
Job Reference: GBR/218532
Closing Date: 28-Aug-2012