Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 14 Aug 2012
- Lead and motivate the process teams through effective performance management and individual development plans, delivering on agreed department KPIs.
- Contribute and lead on shift scale up processes for new product development formulations, ensuring that they are delivered on time and within budget.
- Continually monitor and develop the most cost-effective and safest production methodologies for batch size optimisation.
- Ensure that high standards of quality, health and safety and housekeeping are maintained at all times on shift.
- Liaise closely with other departments such as engineering, NPD and production to ensure that processes and procedures meet GMP and H&S standards during scale up and transfer of new products.
- Ensure effective communication is maintained with all departments in the group and work together to implement a continuous improvement philosophy across the site.
- Manage risk assessments of the process area.
You are likely to be degree educated in a technical discipline (engineering or scientific) and have great interpersonal skills, a problem solving mindset and excellent leadership capability, gained within an industrial manufacturing process environment. You will have knowledge on scale up and transfer of products into large scale manufacturing and have extensive knowledge of chemical processes. The site is Upper Tier COMAH and individuals with experience in similar operations and of working within a GMP site are preferred.
If you are keen to launch into a new ways of working in a challenging and rewarding environment, then please send your CV and salary details to Julie Burnside at email@example.com or contact 0141 272 8118 for further information.
BWSR offer the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Job Reference: JB10397
About Brightwork Specialist Recruitment
Brightwork Specialist Recruitment (BWSR) was founded in June 2008 to support the existing and growing Brightwork Ltd business to provide a more comprehensive service to clients and candidates across a wide range of industries.
Our expertise lies primarily within the core areas of Supply Chain and Procurement, Logistics, Engineering, Technical, Scientific and Operations Management and all levels of Human Resource Management.
As a 100% employee owned business, we are committed to ensuring optimum service levels to our clients and candidates.