Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 14 Aug 2012
Director – Qualitative Research
TNS - BMRB
This is an exciting opportunity to lead a specialist qualitative market research team and to develop TNS BMRB at the forefront of social and political research in Scotland.
The work at TNS BMRB is very varied in nature and our clients are from both commercial and public sectors; however social marketing research features prominently, with research findings often informing strategic communication campaigns.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Development of qualitative market research business in Scotland;
- Management of key clients to develop / maintain long term relationships;
- Responsibility for all aspects of project management from proposal writing to the delivery of presentations and, on occasions, final report to the client;
- Development of self and others in line with business requirements, include the coaching and development of other members of the team and acting as a role model in this context;
- Working with other directors across the UK to develop the business generally.
Skills & Experience Required
We are looking for a Qualitative Market Research Director who has the business acumen to grow and develop a client base as well as manage a small team. You must be highly strategic, client focussed, results orientated and capable of managing several research projects at once.
Proven experience in a pure qualitative market research environment with specific experience in communications based research is a must.
To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.
TNS is an equal opportunities employer.