Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 14 Aug 2012
This position is held within a growing Company that provides consultancy, training, e-learning and multimedia services predominantly related to health and safety within the global energy.
REPORTS TO: Training Team Leader
PURPOSE: To ensure that all services and practices within the remit of this position are conducted by the employee in a professional and efficient manner.
Cresent is looking for an individual, who enjoys dealing with people, is an effective communicator, a fast learner and looking for their next challenge. In return we will offer a challenging and diverse role within our training centre, dealing with clients and customers on a daily basis, gaining experience in the oil and gas training industry.
As an E-Learning Facilitator you will be responsible for providing a friendly and efficient training service for all trainees, adopting a commercial approach to training. You are responsible for all aspects of the training school from taking client bookings, facilitating the e-learning courses to delivering classroom based training courses.
· Provide a professional and friendly customer led service to all trainees.
· Identify and provide additional support to all candidates sitting training courses
· Facilitate all e-learning training courses in Cresent, onshore, overseas or offshore, to the required Cresent standard.
· Administrate training school: bookings, logistics and invoicing.
· Manage client course results and databases.
· Set up classroom sessions including all refreshments.
· Liaise with other members of the training team to ensure the smooth running of the training school and areas for improvement within the training school service.
· Liaise with other members of the training team to ensure continuing progress in all aspects of given duties and responsibilities.
· Weekly summary of feedback forms to be given to Managing Director.
Comprehensive knowledge of:
- Excellent telephone manner and verbal communication skills
- Experience of safety related training courses terminology
- Experience of working in training in the offshore oil and gas industry
- Excellent one to one and one to group communication skills
- Interest in Health and Safety
Qualifications – Academic
- Degree qualified
Training Courses · Offshore Survival Certificate
· Any relating to Offshore training particularly in Health and Safety would be a benefit
- Self motivated and able to motivate others
- Thorough and methodical
- Responsible and conscientious attitude
- Time management skills and working to strict deadlines
Offshore medical certificate
· The duties noted as being the responsibility of the current post holder must not be deemed as an exhaustive list, and can at any time be added to, following discussion with the Management Team of Cresent. All employees of Cresent, without exception, are expected to be flexible in their attitude towards their work and must also be willing to undertake additional responsibilities, as and when necessary.
· Cresent reserve the right to review this Job Description at any time. Such review will be carried out at least once annually, but more often if it is deemed necessary to do so.
· While carrying out your duties, safe work practices must be conducted by all employees, as a matter of course, at all times. This applies to employees working at Cresent site(s) as well as Client site(s). No exceptions to this will be permitted.
Closing Date: 29-Aug-2012
Cresent is an international service company dedicated to innovation and customer service which provides: • Safety Consultancy • Training and e-learning • Media Services