Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 14 Aug 2012
You will work in their UK support centre providing remote ABAP support to their UK customer base including everything from bug fixes to new implementations and project work.
To be considered for this role you must have a broad and comprehensive range of ABAP coding experience plus other SAP technical skills.
* Commercial programming experience and preferably in a consulting environment in the UK.
* Experience in development activities across all modules including SD, MM, FI, MM, WM, CRM and covering platforms from 4.7 to ECC6.
* Solid functional and analytical skills and the ability to advise and consult customers in finding the best solutions.
* Excellent consulting, communication and client facing skills with the ability to influence at all levels of the business.
* The ability to work alone or in small teams and to deliver work packages without significant supervision.
Excellent opportunity to join an organisation with genuine career development opportunities.
Job Reference: 22485
Closing Date: 21-Aug-2012
About Eden Scott
Eden Scott offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.